The high performance tire for tough snow conditions
The UltraGrip 8 Performance is a high-performance tire built to handle the toughest winter snow conditions.
Designed to deliver superior braking performance on snow, this high performance Winter tyre uses innovative siping technology used in the famous UltraGrip 8. The UltraGrip 8 Performance also has a full silica tread compound and hydrodynamic grooves for better performance in the wet and resistance to aquaplaning.
- Confident handling on snow
- Excellent performance on ice
- High aquaplaning resistance
- Fuel-efficient design
Reduced risk of aquaplaning. Special hydrodynamic tread grooves quickly channel water away from the tire surface, helping you keep control on wet or slushy roads.
Confident handling on snow. Travel with confidence on snow-covered roads. The UltraGrip 8 Performance provides superior grip and braking on hard-packed snow, thanks to the integration of three different types of sipes. The saw-shaped central rib works like a snowplow, grabbing onto surface snow for extra traction.
Excellent performance on ice. The UltraGrip 8 Performance features a large contact patch that improves handling on ice. The silica tread compound maintains good grip at low temperatures.
Fuel efficient design. The tire’s low-weight construction reduces rolling resistance, lowering your vehicle’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Mix of 3 siping technologies
- Saw shaped rib at centre with variable edge angle
- Full silica tread compound using the latest mixing technology
- Directional design with hydrodynamic grooves
- Cool cushion layer
- Excellent snow handling performance
- Enhanced braking and traction on snow
- Optimum handling and braking on snow and ice
- Better aquaplaning
- Good performance on slush
- Better rolling resistance