Terra Trac AT II – The Next Generation Of Tough and Tested
This premium, all-terrain tire raises the bar on performance and versatility. It is the next generation of all-weather, on-and-offroad strength, durability, versatility, quiet and design. Terra Trac AT II has the total package – rugged looks with good manners and absolute performance.
Security - 12% more lateral grooves and 29% more sipes around the circumference of the tire boost traction in adverse weather conditions (compared to Terra Trac A/T).
Longevity - Deep areas in the siping ensure traction performance for the life of the tire and provide a premium worn appearance.
Control - Tough tread design with silica-infused AT-C tread compound delivers superior wet and off-road traction.
Quiet - Pitch sequence approximates a more comfortable “grey noise” by spreading the sound energy over a broad range of frequencies.
Stability - Latest generation mold profile shape creates a highly stable contact patch for controlled and balanced on-and-off-road performance, all-weather traction and even tread wear.
Terra Trac AT II handles the worst without the heavy wear. Every design detail increases the life of the Terra Trac AT II – and keeps it looking good.
- Continuous circumferential band of rubber in the middle of the buttress beefs up abrasion resistance
- Sharp corners of tread blocks are beveled and rounded to resist irregular wear
- Deep areas in the siping help maintain traction performance for the life of the tire and provide a premium worn appearance
When it comes to all-terrain performance, a quieter ride gives you something to shout about. That’s why we found ways to turn down the volume and turn up the excitement for the Terra Trac AT II.
- Subtle offset from lateral to shoulder groove breaks the path of sound to reduce noise
- Pitch sequence approximates a more comfortable “grey noise” by spreading the sound energy over a broad range of frequencies
PREMIUM DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
From off-road and all-weather handling to heavy load and high torque applications, Terra Trac AT II is the ultimate way to master the worst.
Exclusive AT-C tread compound in tandem with the latest generation mold profile provides balanced on-and-off-road performance and all-weather traction.
- Intermediate and center tread blocks are paired together for excellent handling and steering response
- Rounded tread base design reduces stress concentrations and potential for cracking
- Stiff tread blocks handle heavy loads and high torque vehicle applications