ADVAN Sport A/S - "Designed For The Ultimate Drive"
Dynamic All-Season Performance
Sport and luxury car drivers demand great performance--year round. That's why we created the all-new ADVAN Sport A/S. This ultra-high performance, all-season tire delivers exceptional handling in dry weather, rain and even light snow, along with superior ride comfort for a smoother, more enjoyable drive.
The ADVAN Sport® A/S features an asymmetric tread pattern for optimal all-season performance. Wider
tread blocks on the outside of the tread enhance dry performance, while an increased groove area on the
inside provides wet and winter traction.
WET AND SNOW TRACTION
- 1 SERPENTINE + 3 STRAIGHT GROOVES - Evacuate water from within the tread and enhance wet grip. The serpentine groove provides powerful snow-shearing force for confident winter traction
- WAVY SIPES - Increase edge control for superior wet handling
- Z-GROOVES - Create large biting edges for increased snow traction
- PERFORMANCE SHOULDER - Features outside shoulder blocks that are extra-large to enhance cornering
- 2-IN-1 LARGE BLOCKS - Maximize block stiffness, increasing lateral stability for improved dry handling
Our new compound enables all-season handling with xceptional wear resistance. Advanced polymers keep the tread pliable in cold temperatures, while extra silica provides superior wet and winter grip.
Optimized Contact Patch
Equalizes pressure distribution where the tread contacts the road to promote long, even wear.
Limited Treadwear Warranty
The ADVAN Sport A/S is the first ultra-high performance tire in the ADVAN® lineup equipped with a mileage warranty.
- 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty on W- and Y-speed rated
- 25,000-mile limited treadwear warranty on staggered fitment applications
EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT AND A QUIET RIDE
Optimized Sidewall Construction
Is achieved by extending the sidewall reinforcement higher up to deliver the perfect blend of responsive handling and ride comfort.
4-Pitch Tread Variation
Reduces pattern noise by varying the size of the blocks.